Senior Software Engineer
We're looking for Senior Software Engineers to join the team.
Trustpage is a fully work-from-home company based in Detroit, Michigan. Senior Software Engineers at Trustpage own key initiatives and solutions while contributing to a positive and forward-thinking culture. This role is a great opportunity to leverage and grow your skills, help build a world-class team, and have a huge impact on a product.
- Collaborate across the business in a multi-disciplinary environment to build word-class products and systems
- Develop performant and scalable microservice and/or frontend architectures and components
- Research and introduce new technology into the stack to level up the team and product
- Implement and evolve standards and processes to drive quality and productivity across the team
- Ensure uptime and a smooth experience through effective monitoring and timely debugging of platform issues
- Strong experience and understanding of relational and non-relational data stores such as Postgres and Redis
- Strong experience working in and/or developing microservice and serverless architectures
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers and integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with design teams, automated testing, and code reviews
- Attention to detail, good judgement, excellent communication, commitment to improvement, and a great attitude
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open WFH and vacation policy, as well as 12 holidays
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
- Paid parental leave program
- 401k plan with matching
- Wellness stipends
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is currently preferred but other applicants will be considered.
Trustpage values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Trustpage will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.